- Ayaan Hirsi Ali: Ushering in Stealth Bigotry in the Name of Human Rights
- Anti-Defamation League Exposes Itself as a Lobby of Bigotry
- Film Review: Collapse (2009)
- Time References a Lowly Tabloid in Wikileaks Interview
- Time Publishes “Scientific” Opinion that BP Gulf Oil Catastrophe ‘isn’t really as bad as it seems’
Tag Archives: fraud
She has a way with words, there’s no doubt about it. Her rhetorical style is soft spoken, graceful, and she speaks with the passion of wholehearted conviction. Unfortunately, Hirsi Ali just doesn’t seem to get it.
Earlier today, the NYT published an article (tucked away near the bottom of the main page of its website, of course) about Goldman Sachs settling allegations of systematic fraud with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for $550 million. … Continue reading