- Ayaan Hirsi Ali: Ushering in Stealth Bigotry in the Name of Human Rights
- Anti-Defamation League Exposes Itself as a Lobby of Bigotry
- Film Review: Collapse (2009)
- Time References a Lowly Tabloid in Wikileaks Interview
- Time Publishes “Scientific” Opinion that BP Gulf Oil Catastrophe ‘isn’t really as bad as it seems’
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Law school is difficult. The amount of work doled out combined with the quality expected bedevil many law students. Since most schools are on some sort of B median, most people will not be satisfied with their final grade, especially … Continue reading
Law school is considered by many to be a privilege and an honor. An experience that will open doors and lead to a fulfilling life of wealth and social status. In many cases it is true. In others it is anything but. While I certainly don’t regret committing to law school, there are a few important notes to consider that will determine whether the next 3 years are personally fulfilling or not.
The Bad Continue reading
I support the troops by opposing unjust wars. You?
First off- they matter. If you don’t get above average grades many law firms won’t even consider you most of the time. However, some recruiting periods (like the first semester of law school) either ignore law grades or downgrade them … Continue reading
It never ceases to amaze me how people allow themselves to be defined by group loyalty, and will cling to such allegiances even when such groups commit unconscionable acts. Following the Israel-Palestine conflict has been a personal interest of mine … Continue reading