- Ayaan Hirsi Ali: Ushering in Stealth Bigotry in the Name of Human Rights
- Anti-Defamation League Exposes Itself as a Lobby of Bigotry
- Film Review: Collapse (2009)
- Time References a Lowly Tabloid in Wikileaks Interview
- Time Publishes “Scientific” Opinion that BP Gulf Oil Catastrophe ‘isn’t really as bad as it seems’
Monthly Archives: August 2010
She has a way with words, there’s no doubt about it. Her rhetorical style is soft spoken, graceful, and she speaks with the passion of wholehearted conviction. Unfortunately, Hirsi Ali just doesn’t seem to get it.