1. Truth is too complex to fully be grasped by the human mind and its creations. But it is instead something we get a clearer picture of with experience.
2. Truth is best ascertained from a composite of multiple sources who are not compelled to mislead or deceive.
3. Nothing is certain.
4. Most people would rather hear a pleasant lie than a disturbing truth.
7. The mind directs its bearer, for better or worse. Serendipity is created, not coincidental.
8. The first casualty in war is truth. –Aeschylus
9. Everything has a rational explanation.
10. Empathy is the world’s rarest resource.